Friday, September 16, 2016

Just Add Ink #329 - Inspiration photo

CHALLENGE TIME!!!!

Yep that's right it's time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink! This week we have a vibrant photo to inspire you :)

I've really run with the theme of flowers and also all the beautiful colours!


I've made a type of chocolate slider.


Basically I've used a kitkat, wrapped a piece of DSP around it and then put a rectangle piece of card behind it so that I can write a little message on it. I've then wrapped daffodil delight ribbon around the two and tied a knot at the top! 




I'm super keen to see how this photo inspires you so please join in and link up your creation here.

Here's the inspiration photo -



Don't forget to check out what the other Design Team members have created while your over at the Just Add Ink blog.

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully flowery way to present a gift of chocolate, Trish; this is a really lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, popping in quickly to thank you so much for my belated birthday card, that was so sweet of you to send and how wonderful to get cards after my brithday, makes it last that bit longer!!! Also wanted to say how cool your chocolate slider is for the challenge. The tulip paper is so pretty and its such a fab way to give chocolate instead of boring old wrapping. Will have to try this out, maybe I can give a block to myself....????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish this DSP is just perfect! I love your idea of adding a message card to the slider such a great way to make something yummy, interactive and practical! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to create a chocolate slider Trish! And I love the decorations you've used too - from the fabulously tulip DSP to the pretty roses and ribbon. So lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tulips AND chocolate. What a lovely combination, Trish :) I do love a chocolate slider & this is a great way to use a kit kat.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little gift pocket Trishie, your choccy slider insert is a great idea and your dsp choice is just perfect....love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cool. Love that you chose a Kit Kat - who wouldn't love to receive a little chocolate wrapped so beautifully in all those pretty flowers? You chose the perfect dsp and ribbon for this fancy treat. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox