Friday, September 2, 2016

Just Add Ink #327- Colour Combo

It's colour combo time at Just Add Ink this week!!!

The colours are Soft Sky, Dapper Denim and Calypso Coral.

It's definitely not a colour combination that I'd think of but I really love how the Calypso Coral really pops out off the two blues.



I've used the 'happy' die in Calypso Coral as the main focus on my page.  This card was made with a person in mind who is always happy!!!


You might not be able to see but I couldn't help but spray a little shimmer in the background and the white circle is from some older DSP that has a crisscross pattern on it.

I really hope you get a chance this week to take some time for your self and to do some crafting!!
Check out the Design Team's inspirational cards here.



1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Trish! Yes, I too love how your Coral happy really pops against the layers of offset circles and how your patterns and sparkly details all work together so beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox