Friday, August 19, 2016

Just Add Ink #325 - Sketch challenge

This week at Just Add Ink there is a super versatile sketch challenge designed by Tina!

I've decided to flip the sketch and create a shaker card.
I made this card for my Niece who recently turned 1 :)


I thought she love all the shine and noise of a shaker card!



Here is the sketch


Check out what the Design Team have created here.
Of course don't forget to link up your creation as I'd really love to see your take on the sketch.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Trish! I'll just bet the shaker card and all the sparkly balloons were a hit. Pretty and fun is a great combination. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trishie this is adorable! Fab use of the sketch and those sparkly balloons work beautifully with the pastel colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly adorable, Trish. Love your gorgeous soft colour choices, and creative take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love how you've flipped the sketch and created such a special 1st birthday card, Trish! Your balloons and colours are so fun and celebratory and your sequins and jewels are simply stunning!! So gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you've been so creative with this sketch! I love to play with sketches and it's so fun to see all the different ideas people get from them. An adorable party card for a one year old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet little shaker. I so love the soft colours, and subtle shimmer. Was it for little miss C? Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox