Saturday, May 14, 2016

Just Add Ink #311 - Masking

YIPPEE WOOHOO!!! It's Just Add Ink challenge time again :)

This week we have an awesome technique challenge - it's masking.

I had heaps of fund deciding on how and what type of masking I would do.

Here's what I came up with....



I masked of a section for the sentiment and then went to town on stamping my flowers :)

I ended up using this card for my Mother's day card for my Mum.  I thought it was a nice change from the traditional 'happy mother's day'.

I can't wait to see how you use the masking technique so don't forget to link up with the challenge here!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my check out the shimmer ;) Gorgeous card Trish and I love your idea of using that sentiment for your Mum's card bet it put a smile on her face! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Trish, nice idea for Mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty, sparkly and elegant Trish! I adore your colour choices and how you've scattered the blooms across the page and your sentiment is such a fresh and lovely idea for Mothers Day too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Trish - perfect Mother's Day colours. I just love the softness of this card. Chantell xx x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Trish, in your signature style. Love the wide, masked, sentiment band, and all the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft, sweet, sparkly & fun, with beautiful colour & images. What more could a Mum want. Love it!
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox