Thursday, March 3, 2016

Just Add Ink #301 - just add numbers

It's challenge day at Just Add Ink and this week we are asking you to add numbers to your creation!!!

To me this challenge was fairly easy at first glance however I wanted to create an extra special card for this this extra special birthday so my card took a little bit of planning and a bit more time than I originally thought.



I wanted the colours to be soft and sweet so I thought this DSP would be perfect.


So to make this an extra special card I decided to make a fancy fold 'lever' card.  I've only ever seen lever cards with a square front so I decided to change it up a little and make a circle instead.

I'm pretty happy with the way it's turned out and the only thing I think I'd change is to add a little more colour to the inside with perhaps a coloured piece of cardstock.

Hopefully the birthday girl will like it :)

You should see the other 'number' creations the design team have come up with and then link up yours here!

Happy crafting.

4 comments:

  1. This is delightfully grown up and girly Trish! I love the tiny detail of the blue flowers around the numbers and the lever is sure to provide a special wow too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - this is sooooo pretty! I remember this DSP and the pretty colours it has in it. You've created such a gorgeous fold Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and special card for a special occasion Trish! I love the DSP you've chosen and how the banner behind the numbers really grounds them along with the pretty flowers. Such a Wow design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got some catching up to do! I LOVE the fold! This is sooooo pretty and soft. I hope Molly loved it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox