Thursday, February 12, 2015

Just Add Ink #250 - Inspiration photo


This week at Just Add Ink we have a very pretty inspiration image to get your crafting mojo going!
I love these images because there is lots of pink and I adore the polkadots too :)

Inspiration images are always so much fun as people see things so differently so everyone always creates amazing things!!! 



So I've taken some of the colours (pink and craft) as well as the polkadots as inspiration for my card.



I'm not one to decorate the inside of my cards but I wanted to use some hearts too but I didn't want to add any more to the front. SO for the first time I've added just a little detail to the inside of my card :)


Here is the inspiration image-


The design team have some beautiful projects this week so pop over and check them out.
I'm super keen to see how you can turn this image into a beautiful card so don't forget to link it up with us.

Happy Friday! 

9 comments:

  1. A beautifully elegant card Trishie! Love the continuity of polka dots and the delicate lace and vellum elements. Great inspiration pic..:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details in this are beautiful Trish. Love the delicate colour in those gorgeous, fussy cut!, flowers and the hint of lace. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Trish and I love your coloured flowers and layers of polka dots. So elegant! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Trish and I love how you've incorporated the polka dots in the pattern and in the textured background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I can love enough for this card Trish - I think it would fill this comment box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Trish, pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this, great colours and loving all the different dots! You won't believe it but you and I used exactly the same hearts in the same space on the inside of our cards for this challenge - three little hearts on the bottom left. BFFs for sure :o) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trish, this is beautiful! Love the bouquet and the sentiment embossed on vellum! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That polka dot embossing folder couldn't be more perfect for this card!!! Love the sketchy flowers and the way you layered them in a bunch, really effective. Incredible card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox