Friday, September 26, 2014

Just Add Ink #233 - Sketch Challenge

Yippee it's sketch challenge time at Just Add Ink this week!!

I've picked a flower fusion stamp set from Papertrey Ink to use on this sweet little birthday card.
While this card looks fairly simple I found it took me quite a while to line up the circle punches and the flower stamps!


The pink looks pretty red in these photos but in real life it's pink! 


Here is the sketch - 

The Design Team have created some beautiful cards this week but I can't wait to see your take on this sketch so don't forget to link up!!


I'll be taking a little break from my Just Add Ink design commitments but I'll be back before you know it!!!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I so know what you mean Trish about how much time it takes to get lining those "windows" up done right! But the end result is lovely and has a light fresh CAS feel :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very sweet Trish. The effort spent on the circles was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox