Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dinner en Blanc

Tonight I'm off to something very exciting here in Brisbane....... Dinner en Blanc! 


What is Dinner en Blanc??
Thousands of people, dressed all in white, and conducting themselves with the greatest decorum, elegance, and etiquette, all meet for a mass “chic picnic” in a public space (which is secret until the last minute).
It was first launched in Paris 20 years ago and tonight will be the first one here in Australia!



So I've been out shopping to find all my white goodies - who knew it was so hard to find a nice pair of white pants?!



I'll pop back soon with some pictures from the night!!
squeal! 
I'm very excited.



Also I've got a post at The Stamp Spot today so pop over and have a looksie.
Here is a little sneaky....








3 comments:

  1. OMG that is soooooooo cool. Can't wait to hear all about it and see more piccies. Have loads of fun.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing!! I have heard so much about it over the past few weeks, that I am quite jealous. Please post photos of the event, especially the food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that sounds amazing, have a fantastic time, What a blast it would be, look forward to seeing photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox