Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super exciting news.....

I've wanted to be a part of the Just Add Ink family for a while and I can't believe that I've been chosen to be on their Design Team.

I'm completely thrilled and overwhelmed at the same time.
I seriously teared it up when I read the email that I'd been chosen!!!!!!

All the JAI DT ladies are so talented and inspiring that I know I'm certainly going to need to put in 110% for all my creations to keep up with them!!!

There are also 3 other new DT members to welcome on board so pop on over to the JAI site and check them out!

I'm really looking forward to working with all the JAI team.



Keep your eyes on this space for my first creation for JAI very soon!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Yay so very exciting. Congratulations and welcome! I'm so glad you are joining us.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish! Congratulations!!! That's fantastic. Looking forward to seeing your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased for you (oh, and for me), love! Yay!! Love that you have the badge on your sidebar already. Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Trish that is fantastic news, look forward to your takes on all the sketches and colours, have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Trish!
    Welcome to the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Trish. Such exciting news but no surprises there as you deserve a spot alongside the rest of that talented bunch of ladies. Just make sure that you and Patrice don't get up to too much mischief!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news Trish, I am thrilled for you, however you don't need to "keep up". you are already well and truly there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox