Thursday, December 8, 2011

Goodness it's been a while since I've posted here!!  Sorry :( time seems to have just flown by.

The craft and collectables fair went well (not as good as the one at the beginning of the year) but I'm happy that I got to show off some of the cool Christmas tags you can make with Stampin UP! products.  The little tags I made up just flew out the door!

I haven't been crafting much since then as my mind has been focused on the day job, Christmas and all the dinners, drinks and parties that come with it!!!
I just love this time of year but it doesn't leave much time for crafting unfortunately!!

I saw this great sign outside of Lorna Jane yesterday - love it!



Hopefully I might get some crafting done soon so I'll have something to show you!
In the mean time I do have post over at The Stamp Spot today showing you some ideas on how to use Washi Tape, so pop over and check it out.

I hope you are all enjoying your December!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Totally cool sign. Something we can all appreciate I'm sure.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I needed to "read" that sign - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox