Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just Add Ink 79 - Distressing/Tearing

OMG you won't believe what has happen to me this week!!!

I slipped over in our kitchen/laundry area and while going down I took out the bins, the cat food bowl and made a hell of a noise. I really hurt my foot and got some ice onto it straight away. However the next day I wasn't feeling so great and headed of to the doctors... well turns out I gave my head a bit of a bigger bump that I realised because I've got concussion!!!

So I've been at home resting for most of the week as I've found it frustrating to do many things - like crafting!!

I made this card earlier this week so I'm going to blame my concussion on the lateness of my JAI entry.........
The challenge was to Distress or Tear!!



I made this cute little flower with a heart punch and just stuck them all together!!


I've used:
Paper
-Whisper White,
Old Olive, Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo DSP
Ink -
Old Olive
Stamp Set -Signature Greetings from PTI
Other: Dizzy Doily by Die-Namics, Pink pearls, Seam Binding, Pink button and Twine


Phew... writing this post took me a while.... back to something using a little less brain power!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good Lord Trishy, I was so hoping you weren't gonna tell me that you'd hurt your wrist like poor P! Phew!! Just rest up and take it easy hey! Have a few little naps too. Oh and chocolate....do you have some handy! lol

    Love your card, but particularly love the colour scheme you've used! Very noice indeed!

    K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you poor thing Trish!! I hope you are feeling a lot better soon! Karen's right ... I think you need LOTS of chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my beautiful Poppet, what can we do with you! You're still sounding fuzzy on the phone too, so lots more rest yet. I say another day off work is the trick lol.

    Love love love this card of yours - the colours are gorgeous. Had to laugh when you realised you didn't get it posted on time because I've done the same with my Colour Throw Down I think - only just photographed it so no post in sight yet.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Trish, and worth waiting for :) I hope you are feeling better soon! Just be sure to rest up and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you poor thing! It's awful how easily these things can happen. That's a beautiful card you've made, I love pink and green together :) I really hope your feeling better soon!
    Take care of yourself :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Trish, that's one big slip in the kitchen! I hope you feel better soon.
    This card is gorgeous, such fresh colours! I'm going to try your idea of using hearts to make a flower, your flower is so pretty.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the same thought as Karen .... oh, no, not an accident like P's!! You poor thing; sounds like you've knocked yourself around. I'm amazed you've managed to make a gorgeous card, feeling as you do. The heart flower is so sweet. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox