Friday, June 3, 2011

Guest Designer @ Just Add Ink

LinkThis month I'm a guest design team member at Just Add Ink!!!! I'm super excited and humbled to be given an opportunity to be apart of the fantastic team they have there.


This weeks challenge #70 is a round sketch
Now I think my mojo has done a little disappearing act as I found this sketch a bit hard! Hopefully when you try it out you'll whip up something easily because it really is a very cute sketch.

Here is what I've made



Shoot me an email if you want any details for this card.

Now don't forget you've got one week to get your entry in and if you need a little inspiration, pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see what the other design team members have created.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card. I love the bling and the butterflies. It's great to have you as a Guest Designer for the month of June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so cool to have you join us at JAI this month!

    Love this cutie card, all that bling is scrumptious and of course pink, loving the pink.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you could join us at JAI this month as a Guest Designer, have fun! This card is very pretty and of course the bling is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a VERY cute card, Trish - I love it, in all its soft pinkness, with just a touch of green and bling. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully sweet card Trish, love the CAS style! Great to have you on board at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, love the bling, and congrats on being a GD, how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bling Trish. You certainly dont look as though you had trouble with this sketch though! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love that butterfly bling! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox