Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #20 Fruit Salad

Goodness me I can't believe that the Lollipop Ladies are up to challenge number 20 already!!!!!

They've thrown a hard one our way this fortnight - Fruit Salad with the added challenge of circle or square.


I've decided to go with a circle and I've also tried to incorporate the colours of the fruit salad too.



I've used:
Paper
-Whisper White and Pear Pizzaz

Ink -
Pear Pizzaz and So Saffron
Stamp Set - Signature Greetings by PaperTrayInk and Faux Fun Circles by Waltzing Mouse Stamps
Other: Nestabilities, paper flowers and rhinestones

Don't forget to check out what the other Candy Stripes have thrown into the fruit salad mix this fortnight!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, a perfect round card for the challenge!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb, perfect for this challenge. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox