Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CR84FN and Get Sketchy

I was hunting for challenges to play along with last night and I decided to play along with two that I haven't really entered very much!!!

I've combined the colour combo #17 from CR84FN and the sketch #76 from Get Sketchy.
Here is their baby.......



I've used:
Paper
-Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery and Pink Flamingo DSP

Ink
-
Melon Mambo
Stamp Set - Birthday Sentiments by Amy R stamps
Other: Nestabilities, Certainly Celery ribbon, Paper flowers and Brads

The Colour ComboThe Sketch



Not 100% sure if I like it.... seems very plain... may be it will grow on me?

13 comments:

  1. I really like it, I think the colours are lovely, and it's not overly done so to me it's just right. I hope it grows on you and if not you can pop it in the post to the NZ Victim Support people (details over on JAI).

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a terrific take on both challenges particularly CR84FN (love their graphics). Particularly like the patterned paper.

    Thanks for the info on getting stuff from the US, however I can see this being slightly dangerous and extending beyond cardstock and papers. When I have a bit of time I will try the system out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what a pretty baby this is!!! LOVE the paper and the FAB flowers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trishy I reckon its lovely too! It's my kinda card - clean, simple and pretty! LOVE IT!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the colors and the sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very pretty card! Love the flower embellishments! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the papers you've used, and the flowers and leaves are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely card! Great layout!!! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely, Trish! Your layered flowers are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love all the flowers, they are so cheery :) Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card.Love the papers and flowers; a beautiful take on the challenge!
    Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox