Monday, November 8, 2010

Order from America

I've been waiting for a little while for a big package of things to arrive from America. I ordered a few things since the Australian dollar is doing so well. It arrived while I was away so it was like Christmas when I got home!!!

I got a new tool caddy from Amy Butler, goodies from Paper Tray Ink and C.C.Designs - can't wait to start using it all :)



Sorry this picture is poor quality but I was in such a rush to unpack it all I all most forgot to even take a snap.

I hope you have all had a lovely Monday.

xoxoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE getting packages in the mail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packages are the best...it's like Christmas when you get things in the mail. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I can't wait till some of it makes its way down to Canberra. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox