Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Happy Halloween!!

We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia but I think it's an awesome opportunity to have a fun party. So that is exactly what I did!!

We had a costume party and everyone who came really go into it and went to huge efforts to dress up.

For those of you who know the TV series True Blood you will recognise who I dressed up as, but for those of you who don't I'm Sookie Stackhouse the main character.

Here is a pic of my sister, who went as Jessica and myself




Here is a pic of the real character Sookie



I was super impressed how my costume turned out!!!!!

Well I did have a few drinks last night to celebrate so I think I'm going to have an afternoon snooze.

I hope you have a great Halloween :)

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo go you two! Where's a pic of T? Glad you said who you were, as you know I've not ever watched an episode of True Blood.

    Now I want you to send me the rest of the pics, the ones you can't post on your blog lol.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Sounds like you had a great time! Love your costume too!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox