Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Catty........

Gosh I've been away from blogging for a lot longer than expected! Things have been hectic here since returning from a little holiday.

But I really wanted to tell you all how excited I am about the new Stampin UP! catty that was released today..... there are so many divine new colours and some beautiful stamp sets.

To celebrate the new release I'm heading out to Adelisa Designs launch party. I'm very excited to be going as Adele and Lisa will be letting us play with some of the new products :)

If your here in Brisbane and interested in going to the Launch Party on Saturday jump on over to Adelisa Designs and register a spot.

I'm really looking forward to meeting the two of them as they are so creative and make some very beautiful things.

Like these lovely blocks


And this amazing creation!



1 comment:

  1. awwww - aren't you the sweetest thing ever!!!! Very excited to meet you too - more stamping friends can only be a good thing right!!! :)
    See you tomorrow!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox