Monday, July 5, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations Colour Combo #20

The colour combo this week from Picture Perfect Creations was a beauty!

I love Rose Red and it looks lovely with the Chocolate Chip.

I've seen on quite a few blogs lately ladies using ribbon all bunched up....it looked pretty hard to do! I haven't tried it before BUT it's actually fairly easy to do and I really like the look it creates.



I've used: Paper - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Rose Red
Ink - Chocolate Chip and Rose Red
Stamp Set - Occasional Greetings
Other: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, 1xBrad and Paper flowers

Here is the colour pallet


Check out what all the other ladies have created:

4 comments:

  1. Love the panels you used and of course your bunched up ribbon. Lori just taught me how to do that. I am hoping to try it on my next card too! It really adds to the texture of your card with the panels. Oh and the flower is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! everything about this card is just beautiful! I love how the word banner pops off the page in the middle & the ribbon being scrunched!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great scrunching lol. Lovely card. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card this week! Isn't that bunched up ribbon "FUN!?" I love the look of it...nice flower combo too! WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox