Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Clean and Simple #96

I haven't entered a clean and simple sketch for agggggggggges!
I forgot how much I enjoy them :)

I just love this stamp set, it makes my mouth water for some delicious cupcakes.


I've used: Paper - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose
Ink - Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and Regal Rose
Stamp Set - Stamps that I purchased at the Brisbane Scrapbook convention - but I threw away the packaging in my haste to look at everything I bought!!!!!
Other: Rose Red ribbon

Here is the sketch for this week:

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty love this card!! Great!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! It's a perfect birthday card!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox