Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mojo Monday 128 and PPCCC #2

This week for my Mojo Monday entry I've also used the Picture Perfect Creations Colour Combo as well. (Isn't that a mouthful!)

This is the first time I've done a PPCCC, they are a new challenge blog and this is only their 2nd challenge. I'm so excited to play along.

So here is my card



I've used:
Paper - Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Kraft and Chocolate Chip (I don't have Soft Suede just get)
Stamp Set - Whimsical Words, Live like you mean it and pocket silhouettes
Other: Chocolate Chip ink, Versamark, White embossing powder, Nestablities and White brads

Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday

Here is the colour pallet from PPCCC

2 comments:

  1. very pretty card and i love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing this week at PPC-CC! Hope to see you back there soon! Don't forget to check out our Design Team call, too!

    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox