Monday, March 29, 2010

Clean and Simple FTL # 84

I loved this week's Clean and Simple sketch! I actually made two cards but decided to post one.

I've seen a few people starting to use doily's on their cards so thought I'd try it out and I must say I think it turned out fantastic.
I just picked up an old doily from a second hand store, washed it and cut it up so that I could use smaller pieces of it.



I've used:
Paper - Kraft, Very Vanilla and Bella Bleu DSP
Ink - Sahara Sand
Stamp Set - Special Blessings
Other: Doily, Cream pearl and Paper piercer

Here is the sketch

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Here I was thinking you'd put your new crocheting skills to work. lol. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, beautiful.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox