Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

I hope you are all having a romantic valentines day filled with lots of love.


To spoil my T I took him away to a little cottage just inland of Noosa in a small town called Pamona. We had a great afternoon yesterday exploring the country side with our mountain bikes. It was extremely humid so it was quite difficult. It was fantastic to sit back and relax afterward by the lake with a few drinks to cool down.


We had a lovely view to a beautiful mountain from our deck where (with no TV) we played trivial pursuit for most of the night. It was so amazing to spend time together with out any distractions and in such a beautiful place.

Enjoy today.

Tomorrow I'll show you my finished mirror that you may remember for an older post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox