Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shapes and Memories

This month one of my card sets has been featured on Shapes and Memories parade!

Each item gets voted for by you and the one with the most votes wins for the month of January.

It would be awesome if you could pop over to the Shapes and Memories site and vote for my cute little card set.

I had no idea this was happening and I was very surprised when I received the email from them!

What a way to start of 2010! I can't believe that my cards have been noticed by others and would want them on their blogs. Hopefully things keep getting better for the rest of the year and my cards really take off. So far I still haven't had many sales on etsy, it's so hard to get noticed out there in the big world :(

Fingers crossed that things only go up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox