Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Valentines Day

We’ve been busy creating new designs for Valentines Day!
We have new designs in our cushion range and also in our card range. In the picture you can see a snipit of what is to come.

What do you think of Valentines Day? Is it just another day for you or do you think it is something special?

I love Valentines Day although I believe in expressing your love for others every day of the year. Perhaps women made the day up so men would have to remember at least once a year spoil them!
Well I totaly love being spoilt and I love having an excuse to spoil my partner :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's totally there to make men remember to spoil us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Spring Blossom!! I'm busy too for the next Handmade. I've been flat out doing Valentine's Day goodies too, just dedicating a couple of days to it (cards, tags, badges etc) then back to regular stock. It's so lovely making love inspired products though, ahhh . . . nice being next to you last Handmade, in the sun-blizzard-wind-rain-overcast combination of weather. Fingers crossed it's lovely on February 7th. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there,

    Posie will be there in all her fabulous glory, you read her coments wrong!! She siad "I'm busy too" not too busy.... whoops
    Cheers
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opppsie - I did too!
    (Removed the post)

    Thanks for pointing that out :P

    Hope all is going well with the setup 'pre' markets.
    Sing out if you need anything.

    Can't wait for 7 Feb to come....it's going to be such a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox