Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wow it has been a few weeks since I have blogged - and what a few weeks it has been!


I recently brought a secondhand sewing machine and I created some cushion covers as a little starting project. The feedback I received seemed to be really positive. I'm a huge fan of Etsy and so I started thinking of perhaps making up some more covers and selling them there. I thought I'd make a few and test to see if people were interested in what I make...I mean just because I like it doesn't mean to say anyone else will!!!

I've been tossing and turrning for a few weeks now when I found a flyer for the 'Canberra Upmarket'. I love handmade products are they are so special and different. I was very excited and thought it would be great to go along and see if any one there sells cushion covers like I was thinking of making when it occurred to me.....why couldn't I go along and be a seller?


Now for me this decision was a big one....I'm so scared of people not liking what I have created so putting my stuff out for sale face to face with people is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox