Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Disaster

Disaster has struck….. my sewing machine has gone to heaven.

I was just finishing up a few final items for the markets this Saturday when my machine started making this horrible clunking noise. To my surprise I wasn’t upset at all, I just started working on other little bits and pieces that didn’t require my sewing machine. After discussing the pros and cons of getting this one fixed with my partner he suggested that I buy a new one. What a great idea!!!!
I’m kinda a bit bummed about having to spend some extra money but I love sewing so much that it really over rides any other feelings. So today in my lunch hour I’m off to buy a new machine. I’m very excited because I have no idea what I’m going to end up with.
I’ll post some pictures of the new little one when I get it home…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox